Water Well Pumps (& pressure tanks)
Well owners dread these words:
“I have no water! What do I do? Who can I call to find out what to do?” “Why does my pump keep running?”
"My pump is very old and I'm afraid it will not last much longer."
“My Water Well Pump Has Died! What Do I Do Now?”
“What does it mean when my bladder tank is ‘waterlogged’?” “Why do we lose pressure so quickly?”
“My pressure tank is leaking. NOW what do I do?”
“I was in the shower and all of a sudden, NO WATER!”
“I can’t get continuous pressure throughout the whole house!”
Contact Us! We take the crisis out of your EMERGENCY!
- AquaSource is a member of the GPDA (Goulds Professional Dealers Association) and are fully trained in proper sizing, installation, and repair of water well pump systems. If your water pump is in your well or in your basement, AquaSource can help!
What is Water Treatment?
Water treatment equipment “treats” the water coming from your water supply, most often a well, so by the time is gets to your tap, it is clean & clear, tastes good and is healthy for your family.
What treatment do I need?
That depends on your water. Some areas are high in sulphur. Some areas are high in iron. Geological location plays a large part of what you’ll find in your well water.
We offer a FREE mineral testing and consultation to find out exactly what equipment suits your well’s water supply.
- Reverse Osmosis System: Removes impurities (including Lead)
- Water Softener System: removes hardness (dissolved minerals)
- UV (Ultraviolet) System: Disinfects (treats bacteria)
- Chlorination System: Disinfects (treats bacteria), reduces sulphur and iron
- Peroxide System: Removes sulphur and iron, eliminates odor
- Recovery System: Establishes reliable water supply
- Filtration: Filters impurities